Nov 28, 2020 11:00am - Nov 28, 2020 2:00pm
Shop Small, Give Big Challenge
We challenge you to holiday the local way–shop Small Business Saturday online or in person with The Shops at Kenilworth!
From 11am-2pm on November 28, check off your holiday list at our local retailers* and for each purchase, we’ll donate $5 to the Kennedy Krieger Institute (up to $3,000).
Please see individual businesses for hours of operation and curbside pickup policy. Joining us inside? Stop by Ashley’s Sweet Beginnings and grab a free small coffee as our gift to you!
Thanks for shopping small!
*Valid at mall shops and boutiques only.
Find exclusive savings in these participating stores:
– Quiet Storm Surf Shop: additional 20% off sale + a free Dark Seas sticker with purchase
– Liza Byrd Boutique: 20% off storewide
– Towson Arts Collective: stop by and enter a raffle to win a free print
– Felipe’s: bring in your Christmas card and receive a free margarita coupon with purchase of an entrée
–Mint+Major: Holiday Homebody Event (10am-12pm) 20% off your purchase; must register
– Collections: 30% off the entire store
– Italian Gardens: purchase a $50 gift card and receive a $25 gift card for free (from 11am-2pm)
– J.Jill: 40% off your purchase
– Johns Hopkins Women’s Board Carry On Upscale Thrift Shop: 30% off entire store
Then kick back and relax all weekend long with the Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Virtual Festival of Trees (Nov. 27-29)! This year, Festival of Trees is virtual and tickets are FREE for everyone. Just visit: KennedyKrieger.org/FESTIVAL for details.
More about Kennedy Krieger Institute:
Kennedy Krieger Institute, an internationally known, nonprofit organization located in the greater Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region, transforms the lives of more than 25,000 individuals a year through inpatient and outpatient medical, behavioral health and wellness therapies, home and community services, school-based programs, training and education for professionals and advocacy. Kennedy Krieger provides a wide range of services for children, adolescents and adults with diseases, disorders or injuries that impact the nervous system, ranging from mild to severe. The Institute is home to a team of investigators who contribute to the understanding of how disorders develop, while at the same time pioneer new interventions and methods of early diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Visit KennedyKrieger.org for more information about Kennedy Krieger.